WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” Mageprince routinely uses all four categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, whether you chose to no longer see advertisements, whether you made an edit to an article on the Service while logged out, when you logged in or out, the state or history of Service tools you’ve used. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customized the Service in other ways, such as customizing the tool bars we offer in the right column of every page. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
- Targeting Cookies. Mageprince, our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than Mageprince. This information may be shared with organizations outside Mageprince, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to Mageprince, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for Mageprince, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
- Your browser can provide you with information relating to cookie settings.
- You may also configure your browser to refuse all cookies or to accept only certain types of cookies. Generally, you can deactivate the cookie functionality on your browser without affecting the user experience of your visit to the Mageprince site. Please note that these settings are only valid on pages created and owned by Mageprince. Where we integrate links to other external websites and you click on these links, you are leaving our site and, from then on, the settings and policies applicable to our Website are no longer applicable. It is therefore your responsibility to consult on the aforementioned site, the policies relating to data protection and cookies.
If you do not wish to receive cookies from our website, you can configure your browser to refuse them, or to inform you when receiving a cookie, giving you the opportunity to accept or refuse the placement of a cookie. You can also set your browser to deactivate cookies. To find out how to do this, please click on the “Tools” (or similar) tab of your browser.
However, we recommend that you do not deactivate cookies. Bear in mind that if you block, turn off, or reject our cookies, certain pages of our Internet site will not be correctly displayed or you may be unable to use certain services that you try to connect to.
If you refuse to accept our cookies on your computer, you must now deactivate them. To do so, please follow the below instructions appropriate to your browser:
- If you are using the Internet Explorer browser
- If you are using the Firefox browser
- If you are using the Safari browser
- If you are using the Google Chrome browser